Monday, July 16, 2007

Epifany


"Brenda and Claire sit on the couch, thinking about life.

_________
Brenda
__
So, how's Nate doing?"


_________Claire
__He's fine... I think. I don't talk to him that much."

Brenda looks away and stays quiet for a while.

_________Claire
__Are you stil in love with my brother?

_________Brenda
__No, I'm not.

A beat.

_________Brenda
__I mean... I'm not in love with him in a way that I can't get pass through one day without seeing him or anything... And despite the fact that he's always going to be the love of my life... I can say no, I'm not in love with him anymore.

_________Claire

__Yeah, I know. Want some more tea?

_________Brenda
__That's ok. So, how did it feel getting an abortion?"


in Six Feet Under

2 comments:

eternal sunshine said...

a minha série!!!!! i have to love you... you give me no choice***

La fille said...

q saudades de ver esta série... o último episódio ficou mesmo guardado no meu coração!
tenho saudades das cores, da fotografia, da música...
não suporto séries com personagens boas e más... gosto da flutuação de empatia com a personagem ao longo dos episódios. como se as conhecesse, como se fosse a vida real!