Thursday, January 18, 2007

Foam



I can still hear the loud voices
That haven't stopped since I got here
I wonder why they won't stop
Why do they have so much things to say?


The place is going to be empty soon
As the sun is coming down
And I'm still alone at my table
As nobody knows me here

So no one will come and sit with me
Ask me if I'm allright
And wait, in fact, for my answer.

Ask me if I have where to go next
Ask me if the sea has gone empty, or if the sun cave in
Wonder if I have something to say
Worry if I caught a cold because I was sneezing
Or just stay there with me

"Just... sit here. You don't have to say anything."


But that doesn't bother me, I know...
As nobody knows me here.


(writings from a late afternoon)

4 comments:

eternal sunshine said...

i love sitting alone in the beach... just hearing the ocean. specially in the winter. it makes me feel in peace. beautiful photo.**

La fille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La fille said...

this my promise, i'll always ask if you are alright anytime i meet and wait the time you need for the answer. and then i ll ask if you have where to be next.
and I promise that as least, once in a while, we will stay so long together that at some point we won t need to say anything else.

eternal sunshine said...

quase chorei ao ler o teu comment, linda :) é tão bom not needing to say anything else... beijo*